Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Going Global Through English Language

*Going Global Through English Language*


   "Where am I?" that's the first thing that hatched in my mind, when I looked around. I saw something pulling me up, with slippery green hands. My body also felt like it was really small. I looked above, it didn't have a nose nor a mouth. All that I was able to see we're to of them. As I were above their arms. I tried to engulf some air and started crying for no reason. That time, I felt like their was nothing I could do but cry. The two creepy things carried me to a bed, a really small one with some fine clothes. I wanted to get out and leave but I didn't know how. I turned my eyes infront of me and there was a really large glass standing. My Father and some of my relatives where there and they looked a whole younger. I was completely puzzled, then one of them asked "What's her name?" and I know she already knows me. My Father answered "Erica Christelle" I said "What's happening?" But the scene was very familiar. "Am I in a nursery?" I asked myself.


   And now as I got up from the nursery room I noticed I was big enough to handle myself. With big bodies and long arms and legs. And most of all I can already talk with my own words. But in some cases there are some teenagers who don't know yet the language they must use. Even though their parents thought them how to speak. They still don't know what language will they go through.

 English, Iloco, Tagalog, Spanish, French these are some languages that are usually used. But for me I still prefer to use our own language ... Iloco! 
Because I am a Proud Filipina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment