Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thank You!

 I would like to say Thank You....

   Greetings! Phewww…..I’m so relieved! You want to know why? Well, of course you do because opening this blog would have been a futile task if you were not so curious enough. I’ll just tell you anyway but be warned! I’m not the usual sort that would be talking about something that would interest you so much and that doesn’t exclude the reason why I’m so happy at this very moment.
    First things first, I would want to thank my dear teacher in this subject, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz for giving me and all of Mabinians another phone call filled with nothing but knowledge. I had to admit, I never thought the internet could burrow any deeper than I know but I was sadly mistaken. Appearance is just one-fourth of someone’s or something’s total well being.  Meaning that the elements that can be seen in the Internet are not what they seem but are much more complex outside of the virtual world and towards our reality.
     "HTML Documents" as I can say it. It might be very simple in plain view but I guarantee it is a gargantuan task to fully understand how it really works. In the first place, I wondered so much like why there are brackets and what are these words I’m putting on a simple article? What are these symbols and shortcuts for? Why does it need so many things to even function properly? It was truly out of this world.
       Days surely passed and I began to understand them little by little. As a matter of fact, I even enjoyed doing them because every button that I had pressed on the keyboard and every character I see appearing in the monitor marks that a certain and dazzling outcome would follow. It was just a matter of time that I was able to master everything and I never thought I could call it simple. Due to the activities I have encountered and the yearnings my beloved teachers had given, my problems and troubles were resolved…..finally.
         Now, what I am really happy about is the fact that another grading period is about to end and this blog signifies just that. My hardships and troubles in the past have yet again…well…passed. I do hope it will bring me a very fruitful outcome. And what I feel about the subject and what I had learned from it is truly indescribable. Well, similar to my Blog for Tomorrow that moving on I will still try my best to learn that vast cog of the internet and by doing so, I may learn to put everything to the test and be able to enhance and ready myself for the challenging future I will be facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment