Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Dream, My Future

My Life, My Pathway

     Everyone of us has it's own uniqueness and dignity to live. But in some ways we have different characteristics in life, and in this life we have right now we must make it worthy, because life is very much important, the best gift ever. But in this kind of reality there are some human beings who are still not contented of what they have right now. That's why we must be proud of who we are and what we have. God created the world for us to live in, to take good care of His creation, but, what happened? In spite of everything He had done to us, We wrecked it! And Adam and Eve were the ones responsible of these. And because of this we've committed a very very big mistake, and that's why some of us now became a demon.

    As we go on with the flow, let's enjoy it. Put on, on our ADVENTURE SHOES and lets explore like what DORA is doing. But for me, I'll explore my future to be. My Dream ... My Future ...
They say dreams are not for reality. But I don't think so. Cause dreams are plans that are meant to be. Our dreams is our God's plan for us in the future. 

For us to prepare for what ever hindrances may come. MY DREAM, MY FUTURE, MY DESTINY!   

No comments:

Post a Comment